Wildlife Workgroup Publication Archive
Wind Turbine Interactions with Birds, Bats, and their Habitats: A Summary of Research Results and Priority Questions
Note: This fact sheet has been updated by AWWI. Click here to view the January 2014 AWWI update.
Wind Turbine Interactions with Birds and Bats: A Summary of Research Results and Remaining Questions
Note: This fact sheet has been updated twice since the 2004 version. Click here to view Spring 2010 NWCC update. Click here to view the January 2014 AWWI update.
Studying Wind Energy/Bird Interactions: A Guidance Document
Addendum (published in 2003)
Note: This document has been updated. Click here to view the latest draft.
Wind Energy Issue Papers
- The Bennefits of Wind Energy: Brief, Paper
- Wind Energy Environmental Issues: Brief, Paper
- Siting Issues for Wind Power Plants: Brief, Paper
- Wind Energy Resources: Brief, Paper
- The Effect of Wind Energy Development on State and Local Economies: Brief, Paper
- Utility Procurement of Wind Resources: Brief, Paper
- Wind in a Restructured: Brief, Paper
- Incorporating Wind into Resources Portfolio: Brief, Paper
- Wind Energy Transmission and Utility Integration: Brief A, Brief B, Paper
- Wind Performance Characteristics: Brief, Paper
- Wind Energy Costs: Brief, Paper
WPA and NWCC Wind Energy and Economic Development Forum
April 2007 – East Lansing, MI
Wind Partners Coordination
New York and Pennsylvania Wind Energy Workshop and Wind Forum
July 2001 – Albany, NY
New England Wind Issues Forum
November 1997 – Boston, Massachusetts
Historically, the organization and process of the NWCC was goverened by ground rules. These were used to guide decision making, establish operational and document publication protocol, and determine membership classifications. To read these ground rules, click here.